Eagle Construction Northwest, Inc. (the former to Eagle Commercial Services, Inc.) was founded in October 1997 by Kevin & Lori Page in Gig Harbor, WA. The company was founded on the principles of Integrity and Performance.
In September of 2000, Kevin hired Eagle's first project manager and long-time family friend, Jay PerryCook. Jay emigrated
from the Northern California market where he spent his post-education years in the residential, commercial and industrial construction industry and the preceding five years building wireless facilities for Cellular One.
In March of 2001, the company moved into its current headquarters at the Tacoma Narrows Airport. Here, Eagle occupies an 8500 square foot warehouse including 1200 square feet of office space. We also maintain a secured 2400 square foot outdoor storage area adjacent to the warehouse and a 1 acre construction yard with large truck access.
Eagle quickly gained a reputation for quality work with a professional presence and by the end of 2002 had established a solid contract base of over 30 customers.
On December 1, 2005, Jay purchased the company from Kevin and continued with a strong commitment to Eagle’s employees and it’s customers . In the first year under new ownership, Eagle increased it’s total revenue by 70% and establish an infrastructure to allow for growth into new markets maintaining the same quality and performance.
Today, Eagle is licensed in Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Montana and Alaska, providing construction services for more than 50 customers in the communication, transportation and renewable energy industries.